Appulse Application Re-engineering services help you move from existing legacy software systems to new technologies that cater to expanding business needs, while preserving the business rules already present in the existing system. Our Re-Engineering Process includes:
- Understanding existing applications, and assessing current organizational needs.
- Identifying the gaps, and defining the architecture and design of the new solution.
- Project execution using the various tools like Rational XDE, Rational Software Architect for reverse and forward engineering.
- Implementation of the new solution coupled with data migration, user training, and post implementation support.
During application re-engineering, we also leverage SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), Web Services, and Cloud Computing to increase the lifetime of new application. Some of the work we have done so far includes:
- Migrating existing legacy applications to enterprise architecture on either .NET or J2EE platform.
- Moving your existing applications from pre .NET to .NET platform.
- Data migration to newer version of databases Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, and PostgresSQL.
- Moving from proprietary costly technologies to open source technology.
If you have a need for re-engineering your existing application, and want a smooth transition for your users, Contact Us.