Appulse has helped Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) improve the way they build software products using C and C++ technologies. We have successfully delivered products for Retail, Media & Publishing and Medical Device companies using C/ C++.
Key Strength Areas
- Programming Languages: C, C++, VC++
- Platforms: Macintosh, Windows, UNIX, Network Programming (TCP, UDP)
- Libraries: MFC, x264, libmpeg, faad, libmad and ogg-vorbis, Directshow, gstreamer
Some of the work done by Appulse in C/C++ includes:
- Building of C/C++ application and tools on multiple platforms.
- Porting of C/C++ applications to all UNIX flavors and 64-bit environments.
- Developing large scale systems and multi-threaded applications.
- Porting of multimedia application from windows to Macintosh.
- Building device drivers, printer drivers and ODBC compliant database drivers.
- Multimedia application based on Microsoft’s DirectShow framework.
- Multimedia application based on open sourced frameworks like VLC.
- MPEG streaming solutions.
- Point of sale solutions for Fortune 500 retail software company.
- Custom plug-in development for various third party applications.
Since inception Appulse has been helping software companies, devices companies with their C/C++ expertise needs. To know more download our C/C++ Practice Introduction. To talk to us regarding your C/C++ project needs, Contact Us.