Appulse Technologies Embedded Practice helps software and device companies create device software such as device drivers, firmware and software for managing hardware that reside in the application layer. We provide complete embedded software development for clients in Communications, Consumer Electronics, Medical Devices, and Proprietary devices. Our technological capabilities span the application, middleware, platform and hardware layers of an Embedded System.
Key Strength Areas
- Protocols: SS7, TCP/IP, SIGTRAN, SIP, ATM/Frame Relay, SDH/SONET.
- Wireless Networks: GSM, GPRS, CDMA, EDGE.
- OS/RTOS: VxWorks, pSOS, Windows XP Embedded, Embedded LINUX, Windows CE
- Tools and Languages: Eclipse, C, C++, JAVA, VNC++
- Device Drivers: Thermal Printers, POS, Secured Terminals (PKCS), Video
- Processors: ARM9, MIPS, MPC826x PowerQUICC, MPC86 PowerQUICC, 80c5xx
- Video Codecs: MPEG4, H.263, H.264
- Mobile OS: Symbian, Linux Mobile, WinCE/Win Mobile, Brew, J2ME, PALM, Android
- Biometrics: ISO 19794, ISO 19785, Fingerprint, Capturing, Feature Extraction, Feature Matching (1:1, 1:N, Facial matching), Storage on Smart Cards
- Smart Cards: ISO 7816, Java card 2.2.2 and 3.0, Authentication, Writing into and reading from Smart Card file system
Some of the projects done by Appulse and its partners include:
- ESL Management and price change management, Evolving Hardware Specifications, Varying needs for global markets
- Discovered Patent on the work-flow of displaying Image and Prices on Dot Matrix Display, Transmitting large amount of data over low throughput IR channel
- Created printer drivers for a thermal printer on HP-UX and Linux
- Development of Edge Router with interfaces 2xT1/E1, 2x Ethernet and 16 FXS Voice channels.
- Mobility Management
- Location Based Services
- Cost effective and complete solution for Micro Finance Application
- Build a low cost software only Video Wall for displaying multiple video feeds.
To speak to our Embedded Team for your next project, Contact Us.